Posting to subscribed forums through email

Posting to subscribed forums through email

Nalicter
Thank you very much for adding the new features. I mean, we can subscribe to forums now, and reply to posts through email.

Is it possible to post a new thread through email in this same fashion? If so, how do I get the email address to send it to?

Also, I'm curious if forums can double as Newsgroups. It seems some of the structure changes in Nabble 2 might make it easier to do without a lot of hassle/conflicts.

Re: Posting to subscribed forums through email

Nalicter
Sorry, I didn't notice the email for this since I subscribed to my main forum (which was read only). When I subscribed to other forums, I saw this.