Posting Forum inside page using wordpress format

Posting Forum inside page using wordpress format

Fit Tip Daily
HELP  I can't seem to get the Nabble forum to show up inside a page on my website .. even when I post it into HTML.  Any help

Re: Posting Forum inside page using wordpress format

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Adria Ali,

What is the link to your website?
Please post it here and we will take a look.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

The Web site address is www.fittipdaily.com   Thanks For your help

Adria

Re: Posting Forum inside page using wordpress format

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Adria,

You placed your forum on the left bar of your site. You should add it to the center area that has more space available.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com