Post to mailing list still pending

oliverw
I'm receiving emails from nabble stating that several of my posts to mailing lists are still pending. What can I do?

Re: Post to mailing list still pending

Hugo <Nabble>
Are you a subscriber of the Grails user mailing list?
You should either get a confirmation email or a note that says you are a subscriber. Please let me know what happened.

Re: Post to mailing list still pending

oliverw
When I try to subscribe I receive this (this happens always and even if I try to unsubscribe):

<snip>
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.codehaus.org.

<user-allow-subscribe-oliver=xxxxxxxxxxx.com@grails.codehaus.org>:
ezmlm-manage: fatal: Sorry, I've been told to reject all requests (#5.7.2)

</snip>

Re: Post to mailing list still pending

Hugo <Nabble>
There is a note at the bottom of this page: http://grails.org/Mailing+lists

In any case, you should contact the mailing list owner.

Re: Post to mailing list still pending

oliverw
Thanks. I've tried that but I don't know if it helped. But I still have a lot of messages pending. Is there any way to get the finally (after weeks) delivered to the list?

Re: Post to mailing list still pending

Hugo <Nabble>
Nabble won't send those messages to the mailing list again. You should re-post those messages that still make sense to you.

Re: Post to mailing list still pending

oliverw
Then I don't understand why nabble keeps sending me those "pending" notifications in the first place if it does not intend to ever resend them. Makes no sense.