Portugues: gender error?

Jose - russianforfree.com

Have a look at the bold bit in this Portuguese translation:

Se você não criou <n.o.app/> mencionado acima, por favor entre em contato conosco através do fórum de suporte da Nabble.</to></translation>
<translation>

If we talk about a gallery, it should be "mencionada", at least in Spanish.

To avoid creating a macro, in the Spanish translation I wrote "que se menciona arriba", where that "mencionada" would be the same for both masculine (forum) or feminine (gallery).

Re: Portugues: gender error?

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. I fixed the portuguese translation file.

Re: Portugues: gender error?

Jose - russianforfree.com
Happy to help. I wish my Portuguese was better.

Spanish translation is finished. I'm reading through everything now to correct misspelling and to make translation homogeneous and tomorrow I'll post a few words to be sure of the context (not much, I got to understand most of the contexts as I went through the translation). Tomorrow you'll have it finished.