Polls - Is this possible?

vames
Hi,
Is it possible to run a pole on an embedded nabble forum?

Re: Polls - Is this possible?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry, we don't have a poll feature. There should plenty of poll widgets out there that you can make and copy the script into your post, just make sure you check the checkbox "Message is in HTML format", then the poll will show as part of your html post, not the raw code.

Re: Polls - Is this possible?

vames
Thank you. I will do some research on this.

In the meantime if anyone has any examples of what they have done it would be appreciated.

James