Please see what we can do together locally + in prep for Dr.Helen Caldicott`s 2.28.15 Symposium

Please see what we can do together locally + in prep for Dr.Helen Caldicott`s 2.28.15 Symposium

our combined `effect
http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/Happy-Solstice-please-give-a-little-gain-a-lot-locally-globally-prep-for-Nuclear-war-Symposium-td7559992.html
thank you for your patience,

    i`m studying Google, non profit/Ed Apps, + happy to report we just uploaded the sun will set page so please take part.

 i`m here for you if you want to help us reach out..

 come talk

   peace, kara + mishi

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story