Please restore my forum

mmpvcentral
Hi Support Team,

My forum was deleted and I got this message below. May I request to restore this forum please?

Dear user,

Your Nabble site "Persistent Enterprise Project Clarification Board" has been deleted.

You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://n3.nabble.com/backups/site_962431_983516679.zip

Sincerely,
The Nabble team

Much thanks,
Mike

Re: Please restore my forum

mmpvcentral
Hi Support Team,

I'd like to follow-up on this please. Thanks.

Mike

Re: Please restore my forum

Franklin <Nabble>
restored