Please restore my forum

marybuckler139

Not sure why my forum was suddenly deleted 2 wks ago - then when I tried to log in, it said my email wasn't registered with an account - how could this happen?

The original forum was:
Global Worker Member Care Forum
http://global-worker-member-care-forum.1129484.n5.nabble.com

Here's the email I got:

Dear user,

 Your Nabble site "Docs Joining Hands - Discussion Forum" has been deleted.

 You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
 Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
 If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://n5.nabble.com/backups/site_1129484_922663597.zip

 Sincerely,
 The Nabble team
 Free Embeddable Forum powered by Nabble