Please remove ad footer.

NuWest Media
We purchased premium upgrade for our forum yesterday. Can you please remove the Nabble ads which are still there? Also, is there a way to add a larger selection of "smilies"? Please provide some direction or instruction if possible. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Re: Please remove ad footer.

GregChapman
NuWest Media wrote
is there a way to add a larger selection of "smilies"? Please provide some direction or instruction if possible.
Check out:
http://support.nabble.com/How-to-add-edit-emoticons-i-e-smileys-td7114253.html#a7582729

Re: Please remove ad footer.

NuWest Media
Greg,
Thanks very much for the quick reply. Strange thing... after I got your email I took a quick look at our forum and I did not see the footer ad. I'm quite sure it was gone. But, I looked at it again about 15-minutes later and the footer ad was back. And, it's still there. Can we please get this removed? Thanks again in advance for your assistance.

Ron
NuWest Media

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 4:14 PM, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
NuWest Media wrote
is there a way to add a larger selection of "smilies"? Please provide some direction or instruction if possible.
Check out:
http://support.nabble.com/How-to-add-edit-emoticons-i-e-smileys-td7114253.html#a7582729

Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Please-remove-ad-footer-tp7597770p7597771.html
To unsubscribe from Please remove ad footer., click here.
NAML

Re: Please remove ad footer.

GregChapman
NuWest Media wrote
after I got your email I took a quick look at our forum and I did not see
the footer ad. I'm quite sure it was gone. But, I looked at it again about
15-minutes later and the footer ad was back. And, it's still there.
Ah! Somehow I missed the "footer" part in your subject line and only took notice of your "premium upgrade" phrase.

A "Premium Site" does remove the main adverts that will appear. However, it does not remove the "Free Forum by Nabble" text from the footer.

Technically it simple enough to edit the NAML code to remove it but it does break Nabble's Terms and Conditions to do so. I don't know how closely Nabble monitors edits to that section of code, but it is possible they will take your forum down if you do remove or comment out that code.

A search through the "Premium Support" forum (a lot more expensive than a Premium Site) shows that they will remove the text for those customers.