Please recover my forum

dt1147
Hello,
I'm not certain what has happened to my forum, but it has numerous problems...permalinks, dates of posts missing, etc. not showing up.  I cannot even get into options any longer while logged in as it sits embedded on my site.  I posted on another topic here and from what I'm reading, it appears that if my forum is restored, then I can correct the "redirect" I had on it.  All I get are 404 errors when attempting to click on the actual Nabble link

It is sitting "embedded into my Wix site.

Here is the Nabble forum link http://the-connie-francis-fan-forum.1093637.n5.nabble.com/

Here is where it's embedded http://www.conniefrancis.com/fan-forum

I'm a novice so please forgive my ignorance.

Thank you,
Diane

Re: Please recover my forum

Franklin <Nabble>