Please migrate YukonGIS to N2

Matt Wilkie
http://old.nabble.com/Yukon-GIS-Users-Group-f16243.html
and remove the embedding, or tell me where I can update it's settings. Yukongis.ca has been moved to a new server and hosting platform.

thanks :)

Re: Please migrate YukonGIS to N2

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Matt, your forum has been successfully migrated. You can get the new embedding code by clicking on "Options > Embedding options".
http://n4.nabble.com/Yukon-GIS-Users-Group-f624716.html

Re: Please migrate YukonGIS to N2

Matt Wilkie
Thanks!