Please migrate LyX forum and children to Nabble2

Please migrate LyX forum and children to Nabble2

Dave Hewitt
LyX and children (Users, Developers, Announcements, etc.) - 5 total.

Please migrate to the new and improved Nabble2. Thanks for a great resource!

Re: Please migrate LyX forum and children to Nabble2

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for your request. We need a few days to make sure everything is stable for the current release before we do the migration. We'll let you know when we get to your forums. Thanks!

Migration Request http://www.nabble.com/Fringe-f33572.html (and cool, thanks) n/t.

Tagruato

It doesn't look like these forums made the move... can you update me on the progress? It seems that others are being moved easily.

Re: Please migrate LyX forum and children to Nabble2

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry we missed it. Will do it in a day or two. Thanks!