Please help me set up my Gallery...

flauntitfitness
Hi guys this is my Gallery.

http://n2.nabble.com/Monthly-Group-Walks-f2519507.html

How I want it to work is 1 main Folder "Monthly Group Walks"
Then under this folder I can add monthly folders containing pics for each month.

I have set this up, with February & March being under the "Monthly Group Walk" using options/structure/sub category but i don't think I did it right.

When you click on "Monthly Group Walks" It shows ALL the pics. I don't want this.

I wanted:
Monthly Group Walks <--- Click on this to reveal 2 sub Folders "February" & "March"
Then click on each sub folder to reveal the relevant photos.

Please show me how to do this properly.

Re: Please help me set up my Gallery...

flauntitfitness
Just looking at other Galleries, I don't think this is possible.

The main screen contains mixtures of ALL pics then the viewer has to select the appropriate sub-category on the right hand side.  hmmm... I think i'll just have to go with it...?

Re: Please help me set up my Gallery...

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
flauntitfitness wrote
Just looking at other Galleries, I don't think this is possible.

The main screen contains mixtures of ALL pics then the viewer has to select the appropriate sub-category on the right hand side.  hmmm... I think i'll just have to go with it...?
Yes, you can go with this.

Or, you can set the parent node's format to "Bulletin Category Page" and it will show the child nodes as category links.