Please help! Need my embed code.

Harvey
I did an edit to the widget in my Google blog that deleted my embed code.

So my forum is gone.

Because I have the forum set to auto redirect to my URL I can't get into my account to redownload the code.

Help please I'm a little panicked.

Re: Please help! Need my embed code.

Harvey
FYI this is the only info I have:

http://harvey-road-forum.932206.n3.nabble.com/

Can I format that into embed code?

Re: Please help! Need my embed code.

I was able to figure this out with help from Blogger support. I will backup my nabble embed code so I have it.

But would still like to know... if you somehow lose your embed code, and your site is on auto redirect - is there a way to retrieve the code?

Re: Please help! Need my embed code.

Hugo <Nabble>
I'm glad you found a solution.
Harvey44 wrote
But would still like to know... if you somehow lose your embed code, and your site is on auto redirect - is there a way to retrieve the code?
This is not so easy. We will think of a solution, but people can always use the support forum in such cases.