Please help. Friend Invites with one click

Please help. Friend Invites with one click

Chang
Does Nabble have a one-click invite system that works with all the major email providers, like Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, and Outlook? Either me, or my members can quickly invite friends from our address books and send them a short message on why the should join the forum.

I want new users to be given this option to spread the usage of the forum early on.

Re: Please help. Friend Invites with one click

GregChapman
See your earlier message:
http://support.nabble.com/Rapid-Growth-and-Private-Forums-through-user-Invitations-td7580804.html

It seems Nabble are  still thinking about it.

Re: Please help. Friend Invites with one click

Do you have our "Invite Subscribers" module installed in your forum?
My test forum.