Please enable the "invite subscribers" feature to my forum

Please enable the "invite subscribers" feature to my forum

JeffreyT
I would like to be able to invite my groups members to this forum.
this is just for my community so there would only be people invited who have already responded to a previous email sent out.

Re: Please enable the "invite subscribers" feature to my forum

GregChapman
Please post the URL of your forum.

RE: Please enable the "invite subscribers" feature to my forum

JeffreyT

http://aspen-beer-club.2350070.n4.nabble.com/

I believe this is what you are looking for

Thank you,

Jeffrey Tyson

Å 780.444.6510, Ë 780.982.5796, Æ 780.483.4073, š [hidden email], 8 www.altapro.ca

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material.

Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited.

If you received this in error please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.

RE: Please enable the "invite subscribers" feature to my forum

Hugo <Nabble>
done