Please don't email me...

mywaytoo
I mean no offence, but please do not email me if I don't know you... I WILL NOT REPLY... There are far too many spammers / scams around to risk anything!!!

You are welcome to leave a message on this thread (if Nabble don't delete it)... Thank you.
Anne

Re: Please don't email me...

Pedro
You should cancel your subscriptions in order to do not receive messages.

RE: Please don't email me...

mywaytoo
Hello Pedro,

Thank you for replying to my post.

I was going to reply to it on the forum... but there's lots of spam posts on it... I have also emailed Hugo...

Regards,
Anne.
mywaytoo

Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 17:15:58 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Please don't email me...

You should cancel your subscriptions in order to do not receive messages.

http://support.nabble.com/Please-don-t-email-me-tp7585676p7585717.html
To unsubscribe from Please don't email me..., click here.
NAML
Anne