Please advise

Fee

Re: Please advise

Fee
Thank you. :)

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Sep 2013, at 18:18, "Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Removed.
It was like that because we consider the forum owner an admin. I changed this setting on your forum.

http://support.nabble.com/Please-advise-tp7585678p7586635.html
To unsubscribe from Please advise, click here.
NAML

Re: Please advise

Harald Bohlin
Hello Pedro,
I have the same problem!
I started the forum but I am no longer administrator. I am only "Member" now but it still says "Administrator" on my avatar. Could uou please change the settings for me as well.
Forum: http://forum-for-kjugekull-med-mera.25066.n7.nabble.com/
Thanks!
Kind regards, Harald
12