Please add invite subscribers module to http://forum.demandhope.org/

tomfence
This forum will be for people/families suffering from GBM brain tumors.  Ideally, I would like for people to be able to easily register with the site/forum by providing their email address to the site, and then we would be able to send them the email with the confirmation link.  This way, we would have their email and they would be very easily registered.  Not sure if this makes sense, but we would certainly not be using this for spam.  In fact, we have no mailing list, only people who might be interested in participating.
Thanks.
Tom

Re: Please add invite subscribers module to http://forum.demandhope.org/

Pedro