Please activate subscriber activation

bethbars
What info do you need from me? I am stumbling around in here . . .

Re: Please activate subscriber activation

Pedro
Please, give your forum's url.

http://college-knowledge-month-2013.27514.n7.nabble.com/

I just want to be clear that this means I will be able to invite a large list of subscribers to participate. Will they need nabble accounts - or only if they want to reply/post a topic? Thanks for your help. Obviously, this is my first time setting up something like this.

Re: Please activate subscriber activation

Pedro
The module has been installed.
Please, take look at this topic: http://support.nabble.com/Registered-User-vs-Member-tp7586656.html, you can learn about permission groups in order to set who can post on your forum.
My test forum.