Please Re-Enable Security On My Forum

Gary Lewis
It appears that SSL has been turned off on my forum again - http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/.  Please turn it back on.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Please Re-Enable Security On My Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Gary, we are checking out this for you.

Thanks, Israel.  It is a significant problem as very few people can get in.

forum.garysgaragemahal.com has valid certificate
www.garysgaragemahal.com is not nabble

Re: Please Re-Enable Security On My Forum

Gary Lewis
There is a Nabble forum embedded on that Weebly page that has worked well for many years with security enabled on both the forum and the website.  But as of last night the forum wouldn't load with SSL enabled on the Weebly site but would with SSL disabled, which I learned to do a few months ago when this same thing happened.

And whatever you've done has re-enabled SSL on the forum.  I've now turned SSL on for the website and the forum works correctly.

So what did you do?  Just trying to understand what to ask you to do next time as this happened exactly this way a few months ago.

THANKS!

Administrator
Nothing has been done on our side.

Re: Please Re-Enable Security On My Forum

Gary Lewis
Ok, thanks.  But is it possible that just the act of checking on the certificate re-enabled it?  I'm just trying to figure out what to do next time.

Here's what transpired, starting yesterday @ ~3:30 CDT:

1. I noticed that the forum wouldn't load on the Weebly page

2. I disabled SSL on the Weebly page & published

3. The forum immediately loaded, but I couldn't log on with Chrome although I could with Firefox

4. I posted the thread on here entitled Forum Is Down Again - SSL Disabled

5. This morning @ ~8:30 CDT I started this thread asking that you re-enable SSL

6. At 10:54 CDT you posted that the security certificate is valid

7. At 11:00 CDT I re-enabled SSL on the Weebly site and published

8. The forum immediately allowed me to log on via Chrome and is working perfectly
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Please Re-Enable Security On My Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Maybe you have to wait a time to propagate the changes but I am not sure.