Please Migrate these to Nabble2

Paul Betzold
Please migrate my forums to Nabble2.

QUESTION??  Will the existing posts migrate as well??  If not, how can I move them over myself?

http://www.nabble.com/Springfield-Missouri-Real-Estate-f30231ef30231.html

and

http://www.nabble.com/UFirst-B-Team-Associates-Message-Board-f32350.html

Thank you,
-Paul

Paul J Betzold

CAROL JONES REALTORS®

Cell - 417-343-9971

paul@caroljones.com

www.SpringfieldHomesGuide.com

Re: Please Migrate these to Nabble2

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
When we migrate, all posts and the forum page will migrate. Users can go to the old pages but they will be land on the new pages. Does that answer your question?

Re: Please Migrate these to Nabble2

Paul Betzold
Excellent answer.  Thank you.  Out of curiosity...how long will it take to migrate these?  I need to tell my members.

Thank you again, Great product,
-Paul

Paul J Betzold

CAROL JONES REALTORS®

Cell - 417-343-9971

paul@caroljones.com

www.SpringfieldHomesGuide.com

Re: Please Migrate these to Nabble2

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
It will be quick, but we just made a new release, so we need to a few days to make sure everything is stable before we do the migration. We'll let you know when we get to your forums. Thanks!

Re: Please Migrate these to Nabble2

Hi Paul,

Your forums have been successfully migrated.
Please update the javascript code in your html pages like this one.
http://www.springfieldhomesguide.com/agent_questions.asp

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com