Pin it (OPTIONS> PIN TOPIC)

our combined `effect

thanks for your support,

you state in reply to my forum;

   I will also repeat my earlier comment that your use of the Nabble's "Description" area for your Introduction to your blog is inappropriate. That area is intended for a brief summary, one or two lines at most. What you should do is move all that material into a main entry on your blog and then PIN it (OPTIONS > PIN TOPIC). This will keep it as the first post that any new visitor will see and allows visitors to see the blog's Menu, Subscribe, People and Archives without needing to scroll.

i cannot understand this, please explain, for i do understand how to pin subcategories in position.

on my 1st page when i scroll to subcategories, it is very sensitive + difficult, is this part of what you are trying to tell me?

thank you, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Pin it (OPTIONS> PIN TOPIC)

GregChapman
our combined`effect wrote
you state in reply to my forum;
I will also repeat my earlier comment that your use of the Nabble's "Description" area for your Introduction to your blog is inappropriate. That area is intended for a brief summary, one or two lines at most. What you should do is move all that material into a main entry on your blog and then PIN it (OPTIONS > PIN TOPIC). This will keep it as the first post that any new visitor will see and allows visitors to see the blog's Menu, Subscribe, People and Archives without needing to scroll.
i cannot understand this, please explain, for i do understand how to pin subcategories in position.
Perhaps I should not have made the comment because, in all honesty, I do not understand much, if anything, of the content of your blog. That makes it hard to make recommendations about the use of Nabble's software.

However, I am sure that you should keep your category titles short (three or four words at most.) and your descriptions of any category to two or three lines, at most. If you do not then your application becomes very difficult to use and the menus, and options get hidden a long way down the page.
on my 1st page when i scroll to subcategories, it is very sensitive + difficult, is this part of what you are trying to tell me?
The point is you should not need to scroll to reach the list of sub-categories. You must keep the title and description short to do this. That is why I say the material you posted there belongs in a "New Post".