Pics coming up 90 degrees sideways

Rick

Some times guys are telling me pics they post are posting sideways.
Any feedback?

Re: Pics coming up 90 degrees sideways

GregChapman
I've never seen reports like that before.

Almost certainly it will relate to the orientation recorded in the EXIF data stored as part of the image file and the browser they are using which chooses to respond it it.

Ask questions of the users about device and browser used or, if possible, post samples of the images here.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

Re: Pics coming up 90 degrees sideways

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hello Rick,
For those users who are having this issue, ask them to upload the pic from their computers and not from their phones.