Photobucket

KS (Fester)
This post was updated on .
 Hello Will- as you probably noticed, we use Photobucket for pictures alot at our Guiding Light board.  Lately, several of us are getting Virus warnings from the site.  Is using Photobucket pictures whats been causing the thread problems on our board.  Is there another photo site that we should be using?  Also, today 11/3- the Nov. 3rd Spoiler thread is not showing posts for some reason.  Duckgirl sent me an email that her post is not showing up under the Classis view and it isn't.  Also on Saturday 11/1 two posts mysteriously disappeared from the Stupid 14 thread.  Can you please check this out?  Thanks!
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Photobucket

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
KS (Fester) wrote
Lately, several of us are getting Virus warnings from the site.
Can you point me to an example?

KS (Fester) wrote
 Is using Photobucket pictures whats been causing the thread problems on our board.  Is there another photo site that we should be using?
No, there shouldn't be any problem. Show me an example, and I will look into it.

KS (Fester) wrote
Also, today 11/3- the Nov. 3rd Spoiler thread is not showing posts for some reason.  Duckgirl sent me an email that her post is not showing up under the Classis view and it isn't.
I checked and saw the problem, it is similar to the one reported a few days ago. I'll look into it, should be fixed soon.

KS (Fester) wrote
Also on Saturday 11/1 two posts mysteriously disappeared from the Stupid 14 thread.  Can you please check this out?  Thanks!
Most likely a user removed some posts. Do you know the author who lost the posts? A author can always find his/her post under his/her account.

Re: Photobucket

Will <Nabble>
KS (Fester) wrote
Also, today 11/3- the Nov. 3rd Spoiler thread is not showing posts for some reason.  Duckgirl sent me an email that her post is not showing up under the Classis view and it isn't.
Fixed. Please check: http://n2.nabble.com/Spoilers-Week-of-Nov-3-%28Technical-Difficulties-Here%3A%28-%29-td1398105.html

Re: Photobucket

KS (Fester)
Will <Nabble> wrote
KS (Fester) wrote
Lately, several of us are getting Virus warnings from the site.
Can you point me to an example?
  When I tried to pull a picture of Trace Atkins from Photobucket, this big yellow warning sign came up saying that it contained a virus.
KS (Fester) wrote
 Is using Photobucket pictures whats been causing the thread problems on our board.  Is there another photo site that we should be using?
No, there shouldn't be any problem. Show me an example, and I will look into it.
  Okay that's good to hear.
KS (Fester) wrote
Also, today 11/3- the Nov. 3rd Spoiler thread is not showing posts for some reason.  Duckgirl sent me an email that her post is not showing up under the Classis view and it isn't.
I checked and saw the problem, it is similar to the one reported a few days ago. I'll look into it, should be fixed soon.
 Good thank you!
KS (Fester) wrote
Also on Saturday 11/1 two posts mysteriously disappeared from the Stupid 14 thread.  Can you please check this out?  Thanks!
Most likely a user removed some posts. Do you know the author who lost the posts? A author can always find his/her post under his/her account.
 It was my post and Rews.
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Photobucket

KS (Fester)
Will <Nabble> wrote
KS (Fester) wrote
Also, today 11/3- the Nov. 3rd Spoiler thread is not showing posts for some reason.  Duckgirl sent me an email that her post is not showing up under the Classis view and it isn't.
Fixed. Please check: http://n2.nabble.com/Spoilers-Week-of-Nov-3-%28Technical-Difficulties-Here%3A%28-%29-td1398105.html
Thanks Will!
Photobucket Photobucket