Permission to send private messages (significant problem for the safety of users)

Permission to send private messages (significant problem for the safety of users)

Silvana
This post was updated on .
Ciao. I want to ask, again, how do I add an item in the options-> users-> change permissions. I do not want the new registered users can send private messages to other users, before they are included in my list of authorized users. It is possible to do this? I am not able to do it alone. Can you help me, please? It is important. Thank you very much..
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Permission to send private messages

Silvana
It would be important, too, that users could choose whether they want to receive private messages or not. I ask you not to underestimate this problem, please. Thank you very much.