Permission to Invite Subscribers

SoaringGirl
Hi there -

Would you please add the ability to invite members to my new forum?
Here is the URL:
http://conscious-channeling-club-2017.5626.n8.nabble.com/

It's a private group for a program I'm teaching focused on conscious channeling.

Thank you!
Ailia

P.S. All the people in this forum were also part of a different Nabble forum I had for a previous/prerequisite course. Can I just add them via the member page?  Or do they have to register separately for this forum? Thank you for your help.

Re: Permission to Invite Subscribers

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
SoaringGirl wrote
Would you please add the ability to invite members to my new forum?
done

They have to register again.

Re: Permission to Invite Subscribers

SoaringGirl