Ruralinfo.net
Hi guys, I just noticed that an individual thread I tried to link to returned not found..  Then I tried a couple more with the same result..  Any ideas?  thanks...

http://ruralinfo.net/ruralmailtalk.html
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Permalink to individual threads returns "NOT FOUND"

Hugo <Nabble>
Did you try to search the thread and didn't find it, or do you have the link and it shows "This thread has been deleted"?

Re: Permalink to individual threads returns "NOT FOUND"

Ruralinfo.net
I copy and pasted the permalink into my browser and it returns NOT FOUND

http://n2.nabble.com/House-passes-HR-22-substitute-1-year-version-tp3652709ef581397.html

They come up fine when I search it...
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Permalink to individual threads returns "NOT FOUND"

Hugo <Nabble>
I just realized we have a bug in the system. Your post is there, see:
http://n2.nabble.com/House-passes-HR-22-substitute-1-year-version-tp3652709.html
(I just removed the "ef581397" part of this URL)

We will fix this. Thanks a lot for reporting this bug.

Re: Permalink to individual threads returns "NOT FOUND"

The bug has been fixed. That link works fine now.

Re: Permalink to individual threads returns "NOT FOUND"

Ruralinfo.net
Thanks a bunch Hugo..  You guys are great..