I need a permalink for my register page.

When I pull it I get this:

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=start_registration_page&nextUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.nyskiblog.com%2F%3Bcid%3D978308010199-934

But when I use it in a link it doesn't always work?

Re: Permalink for REGISTER Page

Harvey
Response via email from someone in free support:

"I saw your thread and wanted to reply, but can't post in Premium. Anyway, this is just an off-hand guess, but try removing the "%3Bcid%3D" and the data following it from the end of your URL, and seeing if that works.

That "cid" parameter seems to have something to do with login cookies, meaning that it should be specific to your computer. That could be what's interfering with the registration process."

Thank you.

This makes sense to me because that link always has my email address in the field.  I'll try it, or would appreciate a confirm from H/P.

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=start_registration_page&nextUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.nyskiblog.com%2F

Raises another question - should questions about how things work go in free support?

Re: Permalink for REGISTER Page

Hugo <Nabble>
The permalink is:
http://forum.nyskiblog.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=start_registration_page

If you omit the nextUrl parameter, the user will go to the front page when he completes the registration.
Harvey44 wrote
Raises another question - should questions about how things work go in free support?
Questions in premium support will always receive an answer. We can't guarantee an answer in the free support area.

Re: Permalink for REGISTER Page

Harvey
Thank you.
HTTPS Please!