People View

Snappa
This feature is quite handy, I would like to recommend some enhancements to make it even more valuable.

It has two tabs, "All Users" which is not really all users they are just posters and the other tab "Owners".  The registered date, number of post and last post information are good but the avatars took a lot of space allowing only 12 per page.  You will have to flip to other pages if you have lots of users, specially when you just want to know who is currently login.

Suggestions:
1. Tabs - to cater for all types of users
   . Owners - as is
   . Posters - same as current All Users
   . Authorized - list of all authorized users, as with private forums
   . All Users - these are all users including anonymous
2. Info of each user
   . Username
   . Registered date
   . Number of post
   . Last post date
   . Last visit date
3. Viewing options
   . Thumbnails - as current view with avatars
   . List view - no avatars with option on how many lines per page
4. Sorting options on any of the fields

These are just my ideas, you should be able to refine to cater for all forum admin and users.

Best Regards
Snapper2

Cheers -Snapper-