Pending post

jamesapp
Hello,
I have subscribed to the freedos nibble mailing list, but can't seem to get a message posted? Just wondering what I am doing wrong? I have subscribed, and replayed my message a couple of times?

Re: Pending post

GregChapman
This issue appears to have been resolved.

The FreeDOS list appears to show posts by you on 16 Dec 2010 and 6 Jan 2011.

Admittedly, at the time of this post no one has replied. Most likely this was an issue with the list administrators being slow to grant you the necessary permissions.