Pedro help,most of the options cannot be seen!

Pedro help,most of the options cannot be seen!

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi Pedro,

This is the screenshot which appears when I hit reply.I cannot see the insert image or smiley option.

This could have happened after making some mobile friendly changes.

Waiting for your reply.
Thank you,

Regards,

Re: Pedro help,most of the options cannot be seen!

Priyanka_Mallu
This post was updated on .
Pedro I figured out what was causing the problem.
This css code you added to make admin invisible is the reason.
After deleting this code,I can see the options.

.macro_reply :nth-child(1){
display: none;
}