Payment to remove ads from outside the US?

Payment to remove ads from outside the US?

Neil
Help - not happy with the ads, but I guess understand money has to made.  Tried to register on Amazon Payments, but can't and as I and my colleagues live in the Uk it appears we are not in a position to remove the ads?

Is there a way of paying if you do NOT live in the US??

Thanks

Re: Payment to remove ads from outside the US?

GregChapman
I am a UK resident and customer of amazon.co.uk. I can login to the screen you get sent to after picking one of the ad-free packages, and am presented with a choice of my registered credit cards from which to make the payment.

You should have no difficulty in making a payment, though you will be subject to the usual exchange rate charges for a US$ payment.

Re: Payment to remove ads from outside the US?

Neil
Thanks Greg - will try again.  Certainly last time I got thru to an Amazon Payments registration which seemed to have a US only address restriction.