Password reminder email not working for my forum account

Password reminder email not working for my forum account

Jennifer Vendetti
I created the Protege Project forum a number of years ago: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com.

I don't remember my password, and would like to get a link to reset it. I tried using the forgot password form to have a reset link sent to my email address, but I never get a reset link via email (I've submitted the form multiple times, and I've checked my Spam folder).

I do receive other email notifications at my email address, e.g., users requesting to join the forum, etc.

Is there a way I could get assistance with resetting my password?

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.

Re: Password reminder email not working for my forum account

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Did you receive a link to reset your password? We have just sent it to you.

Re: Password reminder email not working for my forum account

Jennifer Vendetti
Thank you for the reply. No, I haven't received an email with a reset link. I'm attaching a screenshot of a search for the text "nabble" across all of the folders for my mail account. I received your reply to my post in the support forum, and you can see the messages I'm receiving for requests to join Protege Project. However, I can't find any messages with a reset link. Is there another text string that I could search for?