Password recovery email was blank....

TheMaddHattress
One of my users forgot her password and said that when she tried to reset her password, the email was blank. How do we fix this? Her original password was correct, but would not log her in (for some reason this happens from time to time on the imbedded version of the forum, but usually not from the direct link of the forum.

Re: Password recovery email was blank....

TheMaddHattress
She tried to reset password several more times and one of the emails finally had info in it to change her password instead of being blank. Has anybody else had this issue?