Parent and Child Forums????

KDCME
I accidentally created what I would have to assume is NOW my main Forum - it looks like this when I get to the area that I WANT my MAIN forum to be: Forum Rules > VampiresandOtherkin.com

I want to REMOVE the "Forum Rules" page that is currently before the "VampiresandOtherkin.com" page, but the link to the Forum that I want to be my main forum is on this page along with the Topics and Posts contained therein.

I am so confused! I also accidentally added members that I do not know, and when I try to remove them it will not. I also added a user that I DO know and that person is not showing up either.

Is it just me or am I having some serious issues here?
So many people live in little boxes, & in those boxes they feel safe; but what most fail to realize, is that if for just one moment you step outside of that box, something extraordinary happens; you open yourself up to seeing the world in a whole new light and for what it truly is.

Re: Parent and Child Forums????

MrSun
To switch the positions of the forums, so that the "VampiresandOtherkin.com" is before "Forum Rules," go to the forum rules main area and click on Options > Structure > Advanced options. Once at the advanced options page, select the "Set a New Parent" option and type in the exact Nabble URL for the VampiresandOtherkin.com forum and then save the changes. Afterthought: to remove the "Forum Rules" forum, you can go to the forum rules main area and click on Options > Delete...

In response to the other problem you're having, you can try to log out then log in and try again. If that doesn't work, try deleting your cache and trying again. If all else fails, just hope that an Admin answers :)
PM | Profile | Posts