Paid support

Coleen_Astalos
Pedro,
I know our paid support is coming due soon.  Can you remind me when we need to pay by and how we go about doing it?  I want to make sure our support doesn't lapse as I really appreciate all you do for us.
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Paid support

Pedro
Coleen, you might find this in your account settings.

RE: Paid support

Coleen_Astalos

Yes, that is where it was.  But when did the prices go up by 5 times?.  Last year we paid $10 for the first week and $2 a week after that.  Now it's $25 first the first week and $10 a week after that.  I can understand a bit of an increase by 5 times seem excessive.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, [hidden email]
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

RE: Paid support

Hugo <Nabble>
Nabble had a serious drop in revenue in the last months due to a change in the google search engine. Our traffic dropped a lot (1/3 of the traffic is gone), so we make less money now and we can't afford a dedicated support person. So premium support has to be more expensive.