Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

mwalton
Hello:
I have paid to have the ads removed from my website but they are still there.
http://www.gsatinvestors.com/#!message-board/c220i

Please remove them or let me know if there is an issue with my payment.

Thanks
Mark

Re: Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

Hugo <Nabble>
I don't see ads on your Nabble forum. Please post a screenshot of the ad and we will take a look.

Re: Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

guilaurier
Hi Hugo,

Do you send an invoice every month for the recurring payment of $5 if we want to remove ads on our forum?

Thanks,

Re: Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

Hugo <Nabble>
The card will be charged automatically every month. If you want to unsubscribe the card, go to your forum and visit your account settings page. You will see a link called "Cancel Payment Subscription".

Re: Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

guilaurier
Thank you for your quick answer. The only problem is that I have to pay with a business credit card so I really need an invoice with the name of our company on it. I need the invoice to be sent at the name of my company.

Is this something you can do?

Re: Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

Hugo <Nabble>
We can generate the receipt, but it doesn't have the customer name in it. This is what the current payment system supports. Please let me know what you think.

Re: Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

guilaurier
Unfortunately, we cannot use our credit card if the receipt doesn't contain our company name.

Re: Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

guilaurier
Hi Hugo,

Just wanna know if you can now add a customer name field when we pay by credit card? I still would like to pay for the product but the invoices really have to have our company name on it.

Thanks.

Re: Paid To Have Ads Removed But They Are Still There

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry, the situation hasn't changed. We still don't have an easy way of doing it.