Pagination stopped working

Flick
Yesterday I noticed that my Pagination on my forum stopped working. Everything else works properly, but when I try to visit other pages of my forum to read older threads, nothing happens. Is this a new bug?

Re: Pagination stopped working

Raven<Nabble>
It's a HTTPS problem. Logged for fixing. Not sure why this has come up recently or how long it has been there.

Re: Pagination stopped working

Flick
Any estimate on the fix for this problem. I mean being able to go to the next page of threads  is kind of important.

Re: Pagination stopped working

Raven<Nabble>
I am not sure, to be honest.

Re: Pagination stopped working

Flick
Gentlemen, I implore you to move this to the top of your list of things to do. This is not a fanciful fix or a decadent request by some ungrateful user.  We are talking about being able to turn the page. Going from page one to page two isn't up for debate. It has to be fixed. It's like having a car that doesn't run. Sure, it looks like a car, but don't drive it because the steering doesn't work. I guess we'll all stand around and just look at it.

Re: Pagination stopped working

Raven<Nabble>
Fixed

Re: Pagination stopped working

Flick
Just noticed. Thanks. It's working perfectly.