Page not loading properly

JMParisella
Hello,

When I load my Blog page it loads centering on your embedded code.  Is there a way to force top of page when loading.  You can see this in my example. when restored down.

Regards,
Joe P.

Re: Page not loading properly

JMParisella

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 7:19 AM, Joseph Parisella <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

When I load my Blog page it loads centering on your embedded code.  Is there a way to force top of page when loading.  You can see this in my example. when restored down.

Regards,
Joe P.

Page not loading properly

JMParisella
Hello,

When I load my Blog page it loads centering on your embedded code.  Is there a way to force top of page when loading.  You can see this in my example at http://madmat.5gbfree.com/referals.html. If you do not see this please restored down the browser.

Regards,
Joe P.

Re: Page not loading properly

GregChapman
Your blog is behaving as designed.

By default, the page with the embedded blog will scroll so that the top of the blog will be at the top of the window.  You do not have enough content in your blog to see the full effect, so it does, indeed, appear centred.

To change this behaviour see the help page at:
http://x6.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=48

Re: Page not loading properly

JMParisella
Thanks Greg.  You can see my css template at this location

Regards,
Joe P.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:54 AM, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your blog is behaving as designed.

By default, the page with the embedded blog will scroll so that the top of the blog will be at the top of the window.  You do not have enough content in your blog to see the full effect, so it does, indeed, appear centred.

To change this behaviour see the help page at:
http://x6.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=48
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Page-not-loading-properly-tp7596600p7596609.html
To unsubscribe from Page not loading properly, click here.
NAML