PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Moral Objector
http://social-escorts-in-vietnam.4713463.n2.nabble.com/

You sick fuckers really need money so fuckin bad that you are going to allow the solicitation of underage girls on your websites?

I am reporting this to my public officials.

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

John Yeoman
I applaud Moral Objector! This is an admirable way to bring to the attention of all Nabble users the objectionable link to which he refers. And, given the objectionable tenor of his language, I have no doubt that Moral Objector is well acquainted with the idioms of the site he objects to

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Rolanda
I for one am glad this was posted. I am going to look for another venue for which to build my site on and wish to remain unaffiliated with any venue that is willing to host such a forum.

Thank you

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Franklin <Nabble>
Nabble is a forum hosting service.  We do not run the individual forums and we do not pass moral judgement on forum content.  If any illegal content has been posted, we will remove it, but otherwise we support free speech.

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Yolanda
In this instance it seems you are not supporting free speech, but rather, the exploitation of children in foreign countries. Have you even looked at the girls posted? If they are of legal age, you sir are blind.

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
The ages listed on the site are all at least 18, that I saw.  I am not good at judging people's ages from pictures.  If you can prove that any women listed are underage, then we would remove the content.

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Mack Daddy
Moral Objector's use of profanity discredits his argument.
Nothing ..is more fun than a High Stakes poker game

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Yolanda wrote
In this instance it seems you are not supporting free speech, but rather, the exploitation of children in foreign countries. Have you even looked at the girls posted? If they are of legal age, you sir are blind.
If you manufacture shovels ... people can use the to grow crops, or assault people. Is the shovel manufacturer "supporting" assault or only producing a useful product that has been misused?

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

SteveM
This site is getting worse. I get up today to discover all my forum users are locked out, because someone at nabble decides to change the way group permissions are administered, without warning; also a stupid link (in red) allows anyone logging in to read how the forum is administrated (talk about looking small-time!) and now this.

I withdraw my interest in this site forthwith, it had potential but, really...this is the final straw guys.

I'm going back to tal.ki until such a time that you all get your act together (if ever)

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

People Suck
Harvey,

You aren't suggesting both things are linked somehow are you? Escorts and Shovels? But if you want an analogy to satisfy your question here it is:

If a salesperson were to advertise that their shovels make great weapons to assault people with, then a purchaser did that very thing, they would indeed be supporting assault. If the salesperson was asking $1,500 for a shovel, you'd expect to assault someone wouldn't you?

Get a clue.

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Mack Daddy
LOL poor analogy

It's all adults , doing what they want to do in their own country.
Nabble no more promoted prostitution than craigslist did.

Here in America it is a free country
I happen to like freedom of speech
Nothing ..is more fun than a High Stakes poker game

Re: NABBLE

People Suck wrote
Harvey,

You aren't suggesting both things are linked somehow are you? Escorts and Shovels? But if you want an analogy to satisfy your question here it is:

If a salesperson were to advertise that their shovels make great weapons to assault people with, then a purchaser did that very thing, they would indeed be supporting assault. If the salesperson was asking $1,500 for a shovel, you'd expect to assault someone wouldn't you?

Get a clue.
I'm not linking escorts and shovels. To my knowledge Nabble markets forum software.

To be honest, I'm not following the rest of your argument.

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Planet Jackson
This is not a good analogy.  The Nabble answer that we should all strive to "prove" the girls are underaged is short-sighted.  Rather, it should be up the that site owner to prove that they are of the legal age.  Even if they are, prostitution is illegal in many countries, so Nabble is still hosting a site promoting illegal activity.  That forum should be removed.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Planet Jackson
Well, I'm not going to tal.ki just yet, but I second the sentiment that information for administrators should not be readily available to all users.  They shouldn't see those messages at the top and they shouldn't have the same link to the Nabble support as we do.  There should be some opacity to at least give the impression we are providing something special.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Franklin <Nabble>
We fixed the link at the top, and I agree that changing permissions without warning wasn't so good.  We will have paid support soon and we will work hard to keep paying users happy, which should benefit everyone.

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

Franklin <Nabble>
Planet Jackson wrote
This is not a good analogy.  The Nabble answer that we should all strive to "prove" the girls are underaged is short-sighted.  Rather, it should be up the that site owner to prove that they are of the legal age.  Even if they are, prostitution is illegal in many countries, so Nabble is still hosting a site promoting illegal activity.  That forum should be removed.
Interesting, guilty until proven innocent.  I think I prefer the way America was originally set up, innocent until proven guilty.

Criticizing Allah is illegal in many countries, should we ban that?  Same with criticizing communism.  I don't see how advertising prostitution from a place where it is legal is any different.

Re: PROSTITUTION ON NABBLE

modelton
That was really good job by your. Carry on with your work.

Social Escorts