PLZ

jrp-games
Please, I need a forming ...
  I have to send an email to all members of my Nabble forum? Please answer me ...

Re: PLZ

Omar
Hello jrp-games,
I looked around, and I dont think this feature is present in Nabble.

I dont think it would be a good feature to add either, after all - whats to stop an admin from "reverse-spamming"?

What would make sense would be an option for users to tick a box stating "Willing to receive emails from administrators" when registering. And that giving you (the administrator) access to a list that you can email.

At present, the Nabble team could make this change for you if you post to the premium support forum.

Re: PLZ

GregChapman
Omar wrote
What would make sense would be an option for users to tick a box stating "Willing to receive emails from administrators" when registering. And that giving you (the administrator) access to a list that you can email.
YahooGroups have exactly that setting for their mail lists. The subscriber has an option to turn off mail receipt and go either "No Mail", when they can only read messages via the web site or "Special Notices" which prevents all mail except those posted by the list owner from the web site with the "Special Notice" box checked. I know many subscribers on busy lists who opt for this facility when going on vacation and not wanted an impossible volume of mail to handle on their return.