PLEZ FIX MY VIEWS

ClaudeMobetta
This post was updated on .
Hello -

The other day Pedro "fixed" my View Count -
Just went to it and at 4:45 PM PST the count was 137309 Views/hits
Now at 6:42 P PST - it is at 137277 Views/hits -
COUNT WENT BACKWARDS - AGAIN - twice in one week
Plez fix this flaw -

Claude

.

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

ClaudeMobetta
ClaudeMobetta wrote
Hello -

The other day Pedro "fixed" my View Count -
Just went to it and at 4:45 PM PST the count was 137309 Views/hits
Now at 6:42 P PST - it is at 137277 Views/hits -
COUNT WENT BACKWARDS - AGAIN - twice in one week
Plez fix this flaw -

Claude

.
How about some help here?
http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/
Claude

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

ClaudeMobetta
My site is about 50 views/hits short now - 2:37 PM PST
Plez fix -

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

ClaudeMobetta
It really need to be FIXED -

The views from 2:37 PM to 3:40 PM PST are almost shut off -
Only 1 view/hit in that time - very unusual -
Is off at least 50 Views now...
Plez Fix

Claude

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

ClaudeMobetta
IS ANYBODY HOME - NO ANSWER / REPLY from NABBLE ??????????????

From May 17 to today my View count goes backwards at times - then work as it should - ????
Pedro was supposed to fix it 2 days ago - but NOT

At 10 AM was 137409 and at 12:10 PM PST - its at  137371 = A loss of 28 VIEWS/HITS....
LOST 28 VIEWS in 2 hours -

Ya got a glitch there somewhere

It is at least 50 VIEWS SHORT -

 PLEZ FIX THIS

  http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Claude

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

Evildaddy
Calm down. Constantly bumping after less then 24 hours is not going to help. Just wait patiently for an admin. They don't have to help you because you did not pay. Just be thankful that they help users that have not paid.

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

ClaudeMobetta
This post was updated on .
This is none of your business
If I want any crap outta you - I'll pull your chain

This is the 4th time it's happened in 6 months

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

Mencey Melgar
ClaudeMobetta wrote
This is none of your business
If I want any crap outta you - I'll pull your chain

This is the 4th time it's happened in 6 months
Maybe one of these days you could learn to respect people that is trying to help you -.-
:) Helper

You trolls help no one -
But only bitch if you don’t like a post request

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

Evildaddy
ClaudeMobetta wrote
LouK wrote
ClaudeMobetta wrote
This is none of your business
If I want any crap outta you - I'll pull your chain

This is the 4th time it's happened in 6 months
Maybe one of these days you could learn to respect people that is trying to help you -.-
You trolls help no one -
But only bitch if you don’t like a post request
I'm not a troll. I just don't like brats like you who think they can get whatever they want by whining and bitching.

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

ClaudeMobetta
Evildaddy wrote
ClaudeMobetta wrote
LouK wrote
ClaudeMobetta wrote
This is none of your business
If I want any crap outta you - I'll pull your chain

This is the 4th time it's happened in 6 months
Maybe one of these days you could learn to respect people that is trying to help you -.-
You trolls help no one -
But only bitch if you don’t like a post request
I'm not a troll. I just don't like brats like you who think they can get whatever they want by whining and bitching.
Yep - like it or not yur a troll -

Trolls only post when they see something they don't like -
Trolls never post anything positive that could be helpful

Ya is a fer sur reel first class troll

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

Evildaddy
ClaudeMobetta wrote
Evildaddy wrote
ClaudeMobetta wrote
LouK wrote
ClaudeMobetta wrote
This is none of your business
If I want any crap outta you - I'll pull your chain

This is the 4th time it's happened in 6 months
Maybe one of these days you could learn to respect people that is trying to help you -.-
You trolls help no one -
But only bitch if you don’t like a post request
I'm not a troll. I just don't like brats like you who think they can get whatever they want by whining and bitching.
LOL I LIKE B STUPID
fine i'll be one then. lol u suck u dum moron OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

Mencey Melgar
Evil, just let it go, makes no sense to argue with this kind of people.
:) Helper

Re: FIX MY VIEWS

Evildaddy
LouK wrote
Evil, just let it go, makes no sense to argue with this kind of people.
Okay. I have fun trolling people who rage easily. :P