PLEASE HELP!!!

stmpspaz
I have posted several times, I have sent private emails... I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!

With the recent change to Nabble - people who have not been members of my nabble group for a long time are now receiving emails from my group - and I can't get them to stop!

I no longer have a way to remove someones subscription - I have tried banning the addresses and they still receive.

PLEASE... I either need some way (like I used to have) to unsubscribe someone from  getting forum emails - or to remove them completely