PLEASE ADD NEW FEAUTRE(S) for example: "share/like" buttons

PLEASE ADD NEW FEAUTRE(S) for example: "share/like" buttons

Adrian S
If you could add some new features, that would be nice.

Like:

Add share buttons, so people can send the post of what our forums post to, twitter, facebook, and various social networks. Also a synched log in, or like button from facebook would be ideal.

Shouldnt be too hard too make. Your website would gain a lot of attention if so.

Thanks

I use nabble on a couple of my websites.

www.atxhiphop.com
www.mybarheaven.com

Re: PLEASE ADD NEW FEAUTRE(S) for example: "share/like" buttons

John Boncek
-1.  Please don't clutter it up with things like this.  Such social-networking features are inappropriate for many kinds of uses, such as with open-source development mailing lists.

Sincerely,
John Boncek

Re: PLEASE ADD NEW FEAUTRE(S) for example: "share/like" buttons

Adrian S
Your response has to be the stupidest response I've heard. Do you know what age we live in? People, want fast informative information. Whichever way you can reach your audience quickest, and whichever way our audience cant get their information quickest. Fortunately websites such as "social networks" have millions subscribers and have opened up to new technologies and made it easier for people to gain information.

Not only for Nabble as a company but for its users, this would gain us a lot more attention and would be a great step forward!

Thanks.

Re: PLEASE ADD NEW FEAUTRE(S) for example: "share/like" buttons

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Adrian, note that John Boncek isn't a Nabble employee, so his reply is just the opinion of another Nabble user. The answer to your request is simple and will satisfy you and John. Nabble will let users create custom modules in the future. So this share buttons could become a module and each forum administrator can enable / disable this feature. So just give us some months until we can prepare the core to receive new custom modules.

Re: PLEASE ADD NEW FEAUTRE(S) for example: "share/like" buttons

help needed
nice ideas!
i just want to suggest something, i would like to use a picture in my signature like in lots of forums iv seen
it looks better and more professional, just text doesnt cut it, it would be great if we could use both text and images and i understand it may take time, just wanted to suggest this idea too.

thanks

Re: PLEASE ADD NEW FEAUTRE(S) for example: "share/like" buttons

preinbara
Hi Hugo,

Thanks alot for this man, I'm looking for ways to promote my forum, Will definately wait for this new feature to come.

P.Reinbara