PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

NEWSWRITERS
Paste the following code in the newspaper below it :

<script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var _adynamo_client = "55f1a8e1-9d71-46cd-85af-8197cc8e3785"; var _adynamo_width = 300; var _adynamo_height = 600; //--> </script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.addynamo.net/ad/js/deliverAds.js"></script>

NEWSPAPER:

http://megaphone-newspapers-ambuli-writers.977210.n3.nabble.com/

Re: PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

Pedro
Where this code should be placed?

Re: PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

NEWSWRITERS
Paste it on the right side of  the page so that  it or below the page so that it appears on the side or below every article that is published

Re: PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

Pedro
What this code should do? I've tested in my forum and nothing happened.
Have you ever tried to edit your NAML code?

Re: PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

NEWSWRITERS
I haven't yet tested NAML COde yet .I will try and get a google adsence account or chitika account,then you will paste it for me

I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND ONE THING HERE SIR!! DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU WILL BE TAKING ALL MY NEWSPAPERS EARNINGS ?? I NEED TO MONETIZE THE NEWSPAPER ,HOW DO I DO THIS??

Re: PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

Pedro
No, I won't take your earnings. I was testing if your code was correct. Please, when you have your ad code give me and I can place it for you.

Re: PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

NEWSWRITERS
Give me the plan on how i can reach the NAML Features and show me how i can learn to use them.

Re: PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

NEWSWRITERS
I am ready to advertise on my newspapers ! please paste the following code on every page of the newspaper!!

Have you paid the "remove ads" ?

Re: PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

NEWSWRITERS
WE are just small journalist trying to grow.We can't even afford your charges yet advertising is the only source of income to enable us to maintain and keep the standards of our services to the communities.Allow us to monetize our pages through this only available means.

Ours is a free service to the communities .It is completely voluntary work .We don't pay of charge for our services.
Think about it please!!!

My subscribers mailing list doesn't work

NEWSWRITERS
I need help to enable my subscribers to follow my newspaper.

Re: PASTE CODE FOR ME IN MY NEWSPAPERS

NEWSWRITERS
Just add my code on to the newspaper ,don't mind about removing the ads.

What i had in mind about removing the ads was that you could take just a small percentage but not to haul all my earnings .