Own Domaine Name Problem

Kévin Laîné
Hi

I'm trying to put my own domaine to my nabble Forum.
"http://forum-des-familles-choisies-associatives-et-des-facilitateurs.19613.n7.nabble.com/
or    http://familleassociative.19613.n7.nabble.com"

I configured Dns like that : forum.familleassociative.fr CNAME    n7.nabble.com.
But it doesn't work, I've got the message " Your domain name currently resolves to an IP address that doesn't belong to Nabble. Please follow the instructions (see link below) in order to update your DNS. If you have just updated your DNS, please wait 24 hours for the changes to take affect."
However theses subdomaines works  : board.familleassociative.fr  or   www.forum.familleassociative.fr   ...

What's the problem ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Own Domaine Name Problem

Pedro
Did you do the three steps at Change Domain Name page?

Re: Own Domaine Name Problem

Kévin Laîné
Yes I did, there was the same dns config, and typing the subdomain lead me to nabble.com

It works now ! Don't know really why. I sat differently a configuration on my domains which make it point to internal directory. I don't know if it is the reason.
Have you done something ?

Re: Own Domaine Name Problem

Pedro
No, I didn't. Maybe the propagation hadn't been completed yet.
My test forum.