Own Domain Resolving to Nabble Forum

NuWest Media
This is actually not a new topic, because I got help with a similar issue but a different owned domain name here. This time I established a CName record - https://gallery.musictv1.com - to accommodate resolution to http://musictv1.75484.n8.com. My site is a wordpress blog.

The other site I received help with was also a wordpress blog and also used the same theme as I'm using now.  My forum on that blog using the Nabble embed code did not actually show there until the issue of using my own domain was resolved... and it "propagated" or was processed.

I suspect the Nabble Photo Gallery I'm trying to embed on this newest blog won't actually show on the blog until what ever was done "behind the scenes" (by Raven, I think) is also done for the "MusicTV1" blog... otherwise, all that shows up is a link to the Nabble photo gallery app on a Nabble server. Can the miracle workers please help and do it again?

Re: Own Domain Resolving to Nabble Forum

Raven<Nabble>
Added https for https://gallery.musictv1.com.

Re: Own Domain Resolving to Nabble Forum

NuWest Media
Raven, thanks very much for adding the domain so quickly. So far, I've only been able to check it from one device and two browsers, but from what I'm seeing the gallery starts to download but seems to get stuck and never finishes. Any idea why that's happening? If you have time can you please take a look? Thanks!!!

Re: Own Domain Resolving to Nabble Forum

NuWest Media
Sorry, missed including the URL embed. It's https://musictv1.com/gallery/

Re: Own Domain Resolving to Nabble Forum

Raven<Nabble>
I cleared our cache, it's working now.

Re: Own Domain Resolving to Nabble Forum

NuWest Media
Works great! Thanks so much for the fast help, Raven!