Our mailing list software doesn't list the subscription address

Our mailing list software doesn't list the subscription address

Quincey Koziol
Hi!
  The mailing list software at our provider is not accepting the "+" in the address that was generated to subscribe to our mailing list that I'd like to archive.  Can I get another address to use?

Thanks,
   Quincey

Re: Our mailing list software doesn't list the subscription address

Mathias Lin 林马
Little off-topic / not a solution to your problem, but: Where do you find the subscribe email address? I cannot even find the subscription email for my list, which I want to give to the members of my association. Thanks for a hint.

Re: Our mailing list software doesn't list the subscription address

For now, we can't generate another email address for the forum, but this will probably be improved in the future. The "+" is a standard char in email addresses, so maybe you should also talk to the other software provider you mentioned.

Re: Our mailing list software doesn't list the subscription address

Please go to your forum and click on "Options > Post by email". Each user will see a different email address there. We do this to prevent spam. We will probably improve this feature now that we are reorganizing our forum and member implementation.