Ordering Pinned Topics fails

mywaytoo
2 issues...

2. Ordering Pinned Topics...
Pinning Topics took a couple of attempts and a refresh.
Bottom Topic moved up one place successfully.
Could not move this Topic up a further place to Top position... IE fails... Not found...

Edited... Ooops... after writing this post, I went back in... and the Topic has been moved up...

Anne

Re: Ordering Pinned Topics fails

DiditzZz
Hi there mywaytoo,

The issue you mentioned should be with your internet speed? or with IE maybe. I am using Nabble Forum on Google Chrome and Firefox with no issue at all. I am also able to move pinned topics without any problems at all (well maybe only with subforums mixed together, in which I tend to change the parent forum/sub-forum into a mixed application).

Hope you can try using other browser and see how it all works?

Have a nice day!

Re: Ordering Pinned Topics fails

mywaytoo
No... I won't use another browser... I want IE... It was all OK up until today...

Anne